Friday, May 24, 2013

At long last, I update!
Not much to mention, I tried watching Flower Boy Roman Shop, it wasn't as good as BOF so I stopped after one episode.

Trying to find the English translation of the comic, but unless I wish to shell out ten bucks a pop on the big A store I don't see that happening.

Korean dramas sure are full of drama.

The villeins are mean and cruel for no reason, it's as though they are born that way.
The good people never stand up for themselves, even when someone is saying something that is just completely untrue.
There also seems to be a major class system over there, as though you can only rise so high above your birth and that is all you can expect in life.

Women are can only hope to marry well, or work and support a family and live in a tiny apartment.
The men are expected to not marry beneath them and work, work and work some more.

Interesting culture.
I'm really surprised how sweet and innocent stories with teenagers are.
No messing around going on over there, not till marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment