Sunday, December 30, 2012

I started this blog mostly due to the fact that there isn't a lot out there about Kdramas for the US fans.
I am on the last episode of Boys over flowers, and have also started to read the comic, and watch the anime.
I may dig even deeper and watch the Japanese drama and the Chinese drama.
I'll be completely sick of the whole thing before long.
Thought I doubt it.


So I haven't been on here for awhile.
Sorry about that.

I made an offer to a client on a content site to write about Kdramas for them and so far, nothing.
I wrote to them about a few days ago, since it's the holidays, I'll give them a break.
They have a bunch of work and it's just sitting there because no one has seen or wants to write about kdramas.

I told them in my letter, that I would love to write them, but since I would have to sit and watch each show, on my Hulu or Netflix account, I would need to be paid more then the job asked for.
I asked for a somewhat high amount, due to the fact that there isn't a lot of information out there and no one was grabbing these orders for them.

I hope that they don't think I am being stingy but again there is not a lot of information for these shows and I am willing to work extra hard for them, if they would give me the chance!

I am really excited about possibly getting a private client out of my obsession with kdramas.

Well, I guess we'll see how it goes.

Starting this blog has been pretty easy, I've just been chicken to write on here and let others see this.

I'm going to do other things with this blog besides talking about Kdramas.

I will also talk about writing gigs, and bargains, coupons, and working from home.




No comments:

Post a Comment